- Psychotherapy with adults and adolescents
- Example: A depressed young man wants to improve his relationships with others and increase his self-esteem.
Example: Client recently diagnosed with multiple sclerosis is seeking to understand his limitations and potential for positive emotional growth.
- Neuropsychological assessment
- Example: Client who is recovering from a head injury, wants to identify her cognitive strengths and retrain for an alternative career.
- Couples therapy
- Example: A spouse who is attempting to cope with partner's dementing illness; the affected spouse wants to make financial plans and address issues of death and dying.
New Patient Package ( Note: PDF file )